- AIR PURIFIER FOR LARGE HOME & ROOMS: Smart Air Purifier cleans over...
- ELIMINATES 99.9% OF BACTERIA: Lab tested Filter System includes a...
- Wi-Fi CAPABILITIES: The NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier saves on...
- BETTER SLEEP: The NuWave OxyPure Air Purifier helps you sleep better...
- LIVE WELL FOR LESS: For over two decades, we have truly lived up to...
Recent research from the World Health Organization shows that an alarming 99% of the global population breathe contaminated air that exceeds the WHO guideline limits, resulting in the deaths of 7 million people each year worldwide. The dangers of high-level outdoor and outdoor air pollutants increasingly continue to pose major health risks to all humans equally. More so, in a world preoccupied with COVID at the moment, we are understandably paying new attention to a relatively old technology: the air purifier.
Enter the NuWave OxyPure, the stuff of clean freaks' dreams. This advanced air purifier is a powerful weapon in the fight against airborne contaminants and poor air quality in your home. It not only eliminates smoke, dust, pollen and pet dander, but it also removes viruses, bacteria and mold to protect you and your family against a whole host of illnesses and infections.
Therefore, we have put together one of the most in-depth NuWave OxyPure reviews to establish whether this is truly the air purifier you've been looking for.
- What is the NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier?
- What Makes the NuWave OxyPure Air Purifier Special?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the NuWave OxyPure
- Wrapping It Up
What is the NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier?
In the sea of home air purifiers, the NuWave Oxypure ranks among the most advanced for plenty of good and data-backed reasons. Just looking at the features and specifications gives a clear picture of the capabilities of this device. Here's what the NuWave OxyPure can do:
Features & Specifications
Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 12 inches
Weight: 37.2 pounds
Batteries Required: No
- Gets rid of 99.99% of bacteria and 99.96% of viruses
- Filters dust, smoke, odors, pet danders, pollen and more.
- 5-stage filtration system, including HEPA/Carbon filter and Electrostatic Precipitation
- Designed for spaces up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Automatic sensors, with up to six fan speeds
- Wi-FI enabled to monitor remotely and control air quality using an app
- Energy Star certified
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 5-year warranty
How Does It Work?
The 5-stage filtration system means precisely what it says on the tin. That's five different filters combined in one unit. Furthermore, each NuWave OxyPure air filter has its unique function:
1. Pre-Filter - is made of durable stainless steel. It's designed to capture large pollutants and allergens in your air, such as pet hair, pollen and dander.
2. Bio-Guard Filter - is a high-tech filter that uses 8000V of electrostatic charge, also known as Electrostatic Precipitation. It's designed to catch 100% of pollutants as tiny as 0.09 microns, as well as eliminate 99.96% of airborne flu viruses, 99.99% of airborne bacteria and mold within just two hours.
3. Ozone Emission Removal Filter - is designed to remove ozone emissions and other harmful airborne chemicals. Ground-level ozone concentrations vary depending on where you live. The national average stands at around 70ppb (parts per billion). This filter lowers concentration to almost 1ppb.
4 & 5. HEPA/Carbon Filter - is a combo filter that not only eliminates allergens but also odors, household fumes and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), like benzene, formaldehyde and other cleaning chemicals.
The NuWave OxyPure also features an indicator light that shows when to clean or replace any of the filters. You can wash the first two filters -the pre-filter, Bio-Guard filter- and vacuum the ozone filter. All three filters are reusable for up to an impressive 20 years. The HEPA/Carbon filters typically last about a year before they need replacement.
This outstanding air purifier features a full range of six fans speeds, from a soft breeze to turbo. It also has sensors to monitor air quality and odors and show how clean or dirty the air is through a color-coded display. This also includes five different modes to ensure you have a range of fan speed settings for optimal performance.
NuWave OxyPure Modes
The five different modes on this NuWave air purifier ensure that you can always have the optimum, energy-efficient settings at all times of the day:
- Sleep Mode - is designed for when it's time to hit the sack. All indicator lights turn off and it allows for flexible fans speeds and noise levels so you can have better rest.
- Auto Mode - automatically adjusts the fan speed depending on the air quality in real-time.
- Eco-Friendly Mode - the purifier remains off until it detects poor air quality. Then, it operates on auto mode until the display shows the quality of air your is green and good, then turns off again.
- Ultimate Clean Mode - the fans run at the gentle breeze speed so long as the air in your home is clean. If the quality of your air dips or odors swell, the fans ramp up to the highest speed, turbo, until clean air quality is restored, then the fan speeds go back to the first level.
- Turbo Mode - allows you to clean the air quickly using the highest fan speed. You can choose the duration of the exercise, between thirty minutes and one-to-two hours.
What Makes the NuWave OxyPure Air Purifier Special?
The NuWave OxyPure air purifier is pretty powerful, and it can clean the air in spaces as large as 1,200 sq. ft, which is larger than your average apartment and even small homes. Nevertheless, the unit itself has a relatively small footprint, making it suited to small spaces as well. Furthermore, it has a 360-degree air intake, so you can virtually place it anywhere in your house.
The device is Energy Star rated, meaning it's energy-efficient, so it won't inflate your electric bill too much. In addition, the different modes help to get the most out of its performance. While it comes with a detailed control panel, it also includes a mobile app for added convenience. The NuWave Connect App allows you to monitor the quality of air in your home and adjust the device's settings from anywhere within the Wi-Fi range.
Filtration & CADR Ratings
The 5-stage filtration system is arguably what makes the OxyPure tower above its competition. The stainless steel pre-filter, Bio-Guard filter, ozone emissions removal filter and carbon/HEPA filter combine to remove 99.99% of bacteria, 99.96% of viruses and 99.95% of mold within two hours of detection. Furthermore, the Bio-Guard employs Electrostatic Precipitation (ESP) to catch and eliminate 100% of all particle pollutants as small as 0.09 microns.
But hang on, there's more: This air purifier also removes harmful ozone gas in your home a whopping 70 times more effectively than EPA requirements. Plus, it also eliminates 100% of smoke and odors, as well as toxic gases like formaldehyde and benzene, at a 95% rate.
OxyPure equally scored well in independent lab tests for Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) ratings:
- 332 for smoke (cooking, fireplaces or tobacco)
- 346 for dust
- 369 for pollen
So long as it's plugged in, this device monitors the quality of your air constantly. As soon as it detects poor air quality, it kicks on automatically and runs until the quality has improved to the ideal standard. Nevertheless, you can also operate it manually as needed, although its auto-run feature takes the guesswork out of the process while also being remarkably convenient and energy-conserving.
NuWave OxyPure comes backed by a five-year limited warranty, meaning you won't have to pay for repairs during this period. On top of that, if you purchase your unit directly from the company, you'll also get a one-year VIP warranty. This package gives you coverage for shipping if your air purifier has any issues.
Keep your eyes peeled for special promotions, including additional air filters, free shipping, percent-off savings, an extended warranty or even limited-time free VIP service. You can similarly make the most of exclusive one-time offers on parts or warranty services that offer greater value for your money.
The NuWave OxyPure air purifier is fully certified by EnergyStar in the U.S Environmental Protection Agency. Therefore, you may even qualify for an Energy Star rebate when you buy your unit.
It's also certified by the California Air Review Board (CARB). That means OxyPure has passed independent testing for ozone emissions and electrical safety. Secondly, the air purifier is certified for sale in California since it produces lower than the benchmark 50ppb concentration.
The NuWave OxyPure air purifier has hundreds of rave reviews and thousands of favorable ratings from customers. This would suggest that plenty of them are happy with its performance. In fact, there's a 90-day money-back guarantee to give you the chance to determine if it's the right choice for your home. Plus, if something goes wrong past the 90-day window, the device is backed by a decent warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the NuWave OxyPure
1. Does OxyPure help with respiratory issues?
Yes. All NuWave air purifiers are designed to help with respiratory issues. The OxyPure's efficiency in getting rid of all the harmful pollutants, pathogens and allergens will make a huge and evident difference in your lung capacity.
2. Is there an ideal room to place OxyPure?
You can place the OxyPure anywhere you like. The 360-degree air intake technology ensures that it purifies all ambient air regardless of its placement.
That also means you can easily fit the OxyPure into your home décor to match the existing theme.
3. What is the largest room size you could use the NuWave OxyPure in?
The recommended largest room size for maximum efficiency is 515 sq. ft. That being said, you'll find that you can use it comfortably in a room of up to 1200 sq. ft. This makes it well suited to most homes since it performs effectively in both smaller and larger spaces.
4. How long do the filters last?
The stainless steel pre-filter can last up to 20 years with just regular washes to keep it fully functioning. The Bio-Guard filter can also last as long as 20 years and is equally washable. Thirdly, the ozone emission removal filter has the longest lifespan; it can work for up to 25 years without the need for replacement.
The HEPA filter needs replacement every year. Fortunately, the package comes with three free filters, so you'll have enough HEPA filters to keep you going for a few years.
5. What does the control panel show?
At first glance, the control panel looks somewhat overwhelming with all the different functions. However, it only takes a short while to get used to. After all, it's just the power button, options to choose between different modes and fan speeds, an auto timer button and indicators for particulate and air pollution.
Wrapping It Up
At this particular point in time, you'd rather invest in a good air purifier than not. The benefits massively outweigh the costs. The NuWave OxyPure air purifier is possibly the best investment you could make to keep your home environment safe and secure and to protect your family against airborne illnesses and infections.
A good air purifier makes your daily life more manageable, especially for people with allergies or medical conditions. The OxyPure is, to many, the air purifier par excellence. The remarkably fresh and clean air will greatly improve your home's atmosphere, so you no longer have to worry about harmful pollutants in your air, your home or office capturing foul odors or pet dander trigger allergies.
Granted, the unit might be one of the larger and pricier options on the market, but it's an outstanding tool for larger spaces, quick filtering and maximum performance. More so, there's plenty of thought, design and engineering tool that goes into what makes it outstanding. The NuWave OxyPure is probably what other air purifiers dream of becoming.